ENERGY WORK, INTUITIVE HEALING BODYWORK, HEAD MASSAGE, TAILORED RITUALS & GUIDANCE
Offering treatments to those who need to restore hope bruised under the weight of our world’s ailments as well as those that simply seek more joy and celebration and care experienced in their body. Seeking to understand the interplay between individual and collective healing, healing and social justice and seeing healing as redistribution of pleasure, justice, energy and resources, I (Tereza Silon) centre the care for LGBTQ+ and BIPOC body/ies-mind/s-heart/s, while I am willing to remain a space-holder for anyone who accepts the responsibility for their own healing and feels called to do the work and receive the support. I also love to give specific tailored rituals and marking rituals of commitment, grieving rituals and working with pregnant&birthing bodies. My type of work aims to holistically include a body/ies and non-denominational spirituality. I work closely with another, as a collaboration. I use non-prescriptive and consent-infomed methodologies to establish the ways in which I can support your wellbeing. I use a person-centered framework.
I am here to listen and be present with you. Healing should be an autonomous, client-centering as well as a relational/ecological process. Autonomous as in within negotiated boundaries and with goals we set together. Rituals then allow us to specify and work with an intention in a transformative and/or supportive way and to welcome a support of another/others (human or other-than-human beings or of a community).
I believe that in an equilibrium we are creative, expansive and in a connection to the world surrounding us. I am a deep believer in a body-mind-hearts collective intelligence and relationality/ecological nature of our being(s).
Some of the tools I refer to are:
– empowering you to vocalize your needs and working within a framework of our mutual possibilities and boundaries
– massage, movement and intuitive touch (depending on your body’s constitution and your energy, we can use either gentle or vigorous deep-muscle touch, or a combination, also qualified in Indian head massage and have a basic 19h aromatherapy training by the Association of Czech Aromatherapists)
– energy work (Reiki I and II practitioner of 14 years, energizing/calming through touch and breath, touch and the expansion of a natural electro-magnetic field of your body, grounding, harmonising)
– compassionate listening and mirroring back (100h supervision and training of Carl Roger’s style counselling, practice in active listening, relational practice)
– blinfold nature walks, surrendering to being lead (sharpens your vitality and instincts and reconnects)
– sharing knowledge of body-safe non-toxic home remedies and herbal medicine which may support your process (this is not a medical prescription and contraindications and long terms use might need to be discussed with your physician)
– planning a personalized ritual for you (individual or for a group, so far I’ve been working on commitment/nuptial rituals, breaking up rituals, grieving rituals, pre-birth rituals and also have been creating sauna rituals with fire, water and plant allies – long term collaboration with https://www.saunanuuk.net/)
– physical holding/cradling, simple excercises aimed at improving the energy flow in a body
– humming, singing, mouth moxa
Further education: Basics of naturopathy practice (1 year study under the School of Clinical Naturopathy, CZ), Generative Somatics for Activists course
♢ Minimal time needed for this space (including intro + landing) is 90 minutes. At the moment I work on a donation based scheme with a recommended minimal donation per hour, but open for this suggested minimum to be exceeded. ♢
‘You will feel instantly comfortable in the presence of this generous, intelligent and spiritually evolved being. My session with Tereza brought warmth to my heart- and feelings of love and security. Tereza holds a supportive, patient space ready for any emotion or expression that could rise to the surface. Endless thank yous for taking me on the journey!’ Alexandra, Berlin
‘At the end of another exhausting day building the wood-fired kiln, I was feeling positively dead, with no energy whatsoever, feeling like if someone just punched me in all the muscles. It was actually hard to walk and stand on my own feet, I wasn’t sleeping much in the last days and working really hard. I dragged myself down to the kitchen to see if I could eat something before crashing.Tereza was in the kitchen, looked at me and acknowledged my state, offerig a hand. I didn’t know her that well but I didn’t need to. Since day one I felt these intriguing sympathy towards her so I just sat on a chair, offering no resistance to that massage. I felt I could trust her but I could never anticipate what was going to happen next. The moment she started touching my shoulders I’ve immediately felt her power. Several currents of nervous vibrations ran up from my back to my neck and to the top of my head. For a moment, I started feeling even worse and almost seasick, sweating like if I was in a sauna… so I needed to lean my head on my knees preventing my fainting. Tereza kept doing her thing, slowly understanding my body’s response by smoothing her gestures or asking me if she could continue pressing but she never stopped touching me. Slowly, I started feeling better, as my body cooled down and I was no longer feeling dizzy. I‘ve lifted my head and shoulders back to the original position… I felt like if someone had lifted all my muscles behind because I was feeling the flow of cool and fresh energy all over my body, specially on the top and back of my head. Couldn’t stop laughing and thinking how was that possible. To feel so tired and down and in a few minutes pass to a totally different state, both physically and mentally energized and relaxed. People who saw me before asked me what happened since they couldn’t believe how different I was since they saw me a few minutes ago. Maybe I wouldn’t believe as well if only I wasn’t the person that got from exhaustion to bursting with an energy. Terezinha, it was like a little miracle.’ Ricardo, Lousa, Portugal
Disclaimer: This is a therapy/space that is not aiming to cure serious ailments and medical conditions, it aims to assist you in taking care of your energy and protecting your body from even getting to a state of an un-welness or a dis-ease, although I am happy to provide a complementary sitting if you are already undergoing a therapy of a kind with the focus on your body & soul’s restful space after a discussion and if suitable. This space aims at building mutual trust, ease and a sense of empowerment.